Report Property Damage


City officials are asking San Marcos residents who have flood damage to contact the City when they are able in order to help assessment teams get an accurate count of damaged properties within the city limits.

Reporting Damage

Those who have property damage should email with the following information:
  • Address
  • Depth of water in buildings
  • Type of damage


City assessment teams will be surveying the damaged areas in the coming days. While the teams will do their best to note all damaged properties, residents are asked to assist by reporting their property if it suffered damage from the flood.

Residents should wait until they are in a safe place and have access to email to make their reports; until the weather clears and roads become passable, officials are still asking residents to stay off the roads unless absolutely necessary.