- Bus Rules
Bus Rules and Regulations
While on the bus there are a few rules:
- For the comfort of all passengers, smoking, eating, drinking, chewing tobacco or using illegal substances are prohibited while riding the bus.
- Please use a headset when playing an audio device, and keep the volume low so that others are not disturbed.
- Be considerate of other passengers when using personal communication devices. Keep the conversation brief and your voice low.
- Limit your conversation with the driver to questions regarding services only, so the driver can focus their attention on safe driving.
- A driver may refuse to transport a passenger who appears to be under the influence of alcohol, illegal or dangerous substances, or whose behavior or language appears abusive, offensive, disorderly or dangerous to himself, the driver or other passengers.
- Take a seat if one is available and remain seated while the bus is moving.
- Please give your seat to any person who, because of age or physical condition, is less able to stand or move to the rear of the bus than you are.
- For the safety of all, passengers shall not place articles in the aisles.
- Place articles in your lap or under the seat.
- Please do not leave trash on the bus.
- Only service animals that have been trained to assist an individual in living independently are permitted on board.
- Pets in approved crates or animal carriers can ride with passengers only if they are being transported to the veterinarian.
- Strollers are permitted but must be folded before boarding the bus.
- Drivers may ask riders who do not observe the rules to leave the bus. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>