The Parks and Recreation Department utilizes ACTIVE net software for registrations and reservations. You can also check your residency status and report a missing address. Check out the video below for instructions on how to create an account in ACTIVE net.
Step-By-Step Registration Instructions
1. Sign in with your username and password.
2. Once you’ve signed in, click on "register for Activities" under the "Online Services" headline.
3. In the search bar, type in the name of the class, program, trip, activity, workshop, or event you are interested in signing up for. Hit "search."
4. Click on the name class, program, trip, activity, workshop, or event and then select "add to cart."
5. Choose your name from the drop down box. Please read the blue "tips" box for details on how to register multiple participants. Click "next" to proceed to next step.
6. Complete all questions required for registration. This information is REQUIRED before attending the class, program, trip, activity, workshop, or event.
7. Review your registration selection and click "proceed to shopping cart." If you need to register another participant, this is where you need to do so. There is a blue link on this screen that says "register another participant for this activity."
8. Click on each waiver and read through them carefully. If you agree to what you read, initial the box to the left of that waiver. Once you’ve read and initialed both waivers, check the box to confirm that you’ve read and agreed. Click "check out."
9. Choose a saved credit card from the list (for returning customers) or input a new credit card. Click "pay".
10. If you have any issues, please call 512-393-8280, Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM.