Natatorium (Indoor Lap Swimming Pool)
Subfacility of San Marcos Activity Center
|Other Link||Natatorium Indoor Pool Reservations|
- ADA Accessible
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Locker Room
The Activity Center is closed due to water damage. View the press release for more information.
The Natatorium is a four foot pool located within the San Marcos Activity Center. The 25-yard indoor pool is heated to a temperature that is consistently between 82 and 84 degrees. Our six lane pool is ideal for lap swimming or water jogging/walking.
Use of the pool is by reservation only and can be done here.
- Proper Swim attire must be worn at all times. (No Cotton and No Cut offs)
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 and older)
- Swim test required for children who want to be unaccompanied by an adult in the water
- If a child doesn’t pass the swim test or does not take the swim test they must be within arms reach of an adult.
- If a child is using a life jacket parent must be in the water with them.
- Lifejackets/floating devices MUST be U.S. Coastguard approved.
- No water wings are allowed in the pool.
- No food, gum, or drinks allowed on deck or in the pool, except for water and sports drinks.
- Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated, this is a family facility
- Acts of excessive physical affection are not permitted.
- No swimming unless lifeguard is on duty
- Anyone with an open wound will not be allowed in the water.
- All swimmers must take a shower before entering the pool.
- Children in swim diapers must also be in bathing suits.
- Spitting, spouting, or nose blowing in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- All rules and requests made by lifeguards and facility staff must be followed.